I'm here! After landing and going through customs I was greeted by Ingrid holding a yellow flag with a smily face on it. A few minutes later Leo was there to pick me up. They own Trans Leo Tours and they also do all the transportation for Maximo Nivel. As soon as we left the airport it started to pour. We travelled through town past the Peace Park - I want to go back there to explore. The first stop was the Maximo Nivel office for a quick tour. I'll be back there tomorrow morning for orientation. Next stop was "my home" for the next two weeks. It is wonderful! I met my host mom, Terri and her 24 year old son, Josue. They are great and it's so nice that he can translate for me. Here is a picture of my room. I am not sure if I will have a roommate. I guess time will tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment