This afternoon we were busy digging the new bio garden when we looked up to see monkeys in the trees. I saw monkeys on my visit to Manuel Antonio national park but I expected to see them there. It's pretty amazing when you just look up and see monkeys. They were high in the tree so my phone didn't take a great picture but I wanted to share it anyway. It's a mom and it's baby. It's pretty awesome. Living in the jungle is incredible!
I created this blog to share my experiences volunteering in Costa Rica over the next month. That being said, I don't know how often I will have access to the internet so please bear with me if you don't see a post for a while.
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Monkey See, Monkey Do
Monkey sightings yesterday and today. Yesterday we spent the morning working on the path to north beach so we went on an excursion to town in the afternoon. It's about a ten minute ride but you have to cross the river to get there. While we were there we visited the Drake Bay Cafe for banana milkshakes. All of the staff and other volunteers rave about them. I had a chocolate banana milkshake and it was awesome! On our walk back towards the center of town we saw monkeys running on the wires. It's not a great picture. But this is one of the monkeys we saw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment